Nothing says summer like a nautical themed party!
Today Stephanie from Spaceships & Laser Beams is sharing a roundup of fabulous nautical inspired events If you have a boy you must check out her site because it is dedicated to all things BOY! No girly stuff allowed!
Stephanie says: “There is something magical about blue water and the breeze drifting by in the warmer months! At Spaceships and Laser Beams, we specialize in finding the best boy party themes and, when it comes to June, July and August birthdays, the idea of having a nautical party just keeps coming up again and again.
I’ve rounded up 10 party ideas that are perfect if you are looking to create a nautical themed party for your little boy’s birthday! I love seeing the creativity of others — it’s truly inspiring! I’m sure you will get lots of ideas from these posts:
1. Nautical Baby Boy Shower – The jello and shark gummy cups in this post are beyond awesome. I can see these being used for little boys of all ages for nautical, beach or fishing themed parties!
2. Nautical First Birthday Party – I love the simple, clean lines of this first birthday party! It’s a classic way to create a nautical theme.
3. Nautical Birthday Boy Clothing – Looking for ideas on how your little guy can be dressed for his big day. Take fashion inspiration from this post.
4. Vintage Nautical Birthday – The DIY life preserver at this party would be an awesome addition to any nautical themed event. However, there are many wonderful ideas in this post that could be incorporated in to a birthday party or a baby shower!
5. DIY Salt Dough Starfish – This post shows you how to make your own starfish. They look great and they’re super easy. They’d be great as a craft with the kids too!
6. Free Nautical Temporary Tattoos – What little boy doesn’t love to do temporary tattoos?! Our free printable nautical themed tattoos are a great favor! Plus the price is right.
7. Nautical Party Table Projects – There are many awesome DIY craft projects in this post. I really like the monkey knot holders — perfect for the theme!
9. Vintage Nautical Dessert Table – If you’re looking for a more vintage feel, our Spaceships and Laser Beams’ vintage nautical printables were used for this dessert table set-up.
10. Nautical Baptism Party – The light blue color palette (as supposed to navy) steers the theme in a whole different direction – one that’s perfect for a Christening.
Bonus! Looking for even more nautical party ideas? Check out this post I did on nautical birthday party and baby shower ideas for boys.”
Stephanie Keeping is the Chief Navigator at Spaceships and Laser Beams, a blog and printable shop dedicated to all things boy birthday party related. Her site is a resource for party themes, cakes, crafts, games, activities and more – for every budget and every age.
Thank you so much, Stephanie for sharing with us today! Please check out her website, Facebook, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.