I have become a Champagne kind of girl. Like in a really big way. I used to be a Southern Comfort and Coke kind of girl but I really like my Champs. They are really easy and pretty darn tasty!
When I planned the divorce photo shoot around the printables I created for Online Labels I knew I had to serve Champagne Shooters. I used wedding ring shot gasses from Oriental Trading because I thought they looked so fun. If you are going to put anything on top of your shooter like sprinkles, Pop Rocks, or rock candy I would suggest doing this right before you serve them, otherwise they will start to melt into the shooter and make a big ugly mess. Not cute for photos or your pretty dress.
*I used a block of stryofoam for the rings to keep them upright.
- Box of Jell-O, any flavor you like
- *I personally suggest sugar free because I thought these were a little too sweet.
- ¾ cups boiling water
- 1¼ cups Champagne (I used an inexpensive one)
- Optional: sprinkles, Pop Rocks, rock candy, etc.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl pour boiling water and Jell-O mix and stir constantly until all the powder has dissolved.
- Place bowl in refrigerator to cool for about 15-20 minutes.
- Take bowl out of refrigerator and add champagne then place back in the frig until the Jell-O mixture has thickened up a bit. About 25-35 minutes.
- Remove from frig and place mixture in shot glasses, bowls, cups, whatever you are using and refrigerate overnight.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my Recipe for Champagne Jello Shooters!