This post sponsored by World Market. All opinions are my own.
Strawberry Guava Tropical Cheesecake Bites are the perfect little treat to serve at your next luau and are easy and inexpensive to make!
Strawberry Guava Tropical Cheesecake Bites are the perfect little treat to serve at your next luau. These fluffy bites of heaven are easy and inexpensive to make and can be made a couple days in advance which any party planner knows is a good thing!
Easy cheesecake bites
A few years ago I shared my BFF Beth’s super easy and delicious cheesecake bite recipe. That particular recipe called for a maraschino cherry in the middle but since I was creating a Disney Moana inspired party I thought it needed something a bit more exotic. While cruising the aisles at World Market I found Strawberry Guava jam…I knew right away this was going to be my new inspiration. With just a hint of passion fruit, these cheesecake bites are sure to be a quick hit at your next luau. Lucky for us this recipe makes nearly 4 dozen bites…no one can stop at just one!
How to make Strawberry Guava Tropical Cheesecake Bites
- 16 oz Cream cheese room temp
- 2 Eggs large
- 3/4 cup Sugar granulated
- 1 tsp Lemon juice fresh
- 2 tbsp Passion fruit juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 198 cookies Vanilla wafers mini, box
- 19 tbsp Strawberry guava jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place mini cupcake liners in mini muffin pan and set one vanilla wafer in each cavity.
- With an electric mixer blend cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, passion fruit juice, salt, and vanilla extract until creamy and little to no lumps remain.
- Fill each liner abut 3/4 full.
- Place about 1/4 of the jam jar in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds then mix thoroughly till smooth.
- Using a small spoon place a dollop of the warm jam in the center of each mini cheesecake.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool before eating.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Can be made two days before your party.
I hope you enjoyed my Strawberry Guava Tropical Cheesecake Bites inspired by Disney’s Moana movie!
Check out all the details from my Disney Moana Movie Inspired Party!
You can find my kid friendly non-alcoholic Kakamora Coconut Cooler by clicking the image below.
You can find my grown up Maui Mango Moscato Sparkler recipe by clicking the image below…