This adorable Hearts Day celebration Sugar Shack Crafts put together for her boys is so sweet it will make your heart melt.
Sometimes all you just need to grab your little loves and head outside to celebrate Happy Hearts Day and Sugar Shack Crafts went all out for this darling hearts party. I think one of my favorite things is the fabric banner backdrop. The fabrics she chose perfectly complement all of her table decorations and food.
- Fabric Banner
- Wooden Crate
- Chalkboard Crates
- Cake Stand
- Mini Wooden Easels
- Red Roses
- Ruffled tablecloth
Enjoli kept her table simple and uncluttered and used just a few key signature items. The red crate added a pop of color and height. Crates are really versatile and can be painted in any color you need. I love how she used the chalkboard crates as pedestals and added a sweet message.
The glitter red LOVE banner from Vanessa Grant Designs was perfect against the white ruffled tablecloth from Candy Crush Events.
You can never go wrong with red roses!
- Strawberry Parfait
- Strawberry Milk
- Hershey’s Kisses
Enjoli made coordinating food tents and mini wooden easels to prop them up. Easels are great for table decor.
Kids love Strawberry Milk and when they are in cute vintage glass bottles decorated with burlap, lace, glitter hearts, and a cute straw it just tastes sweeter!
- Party Printables, Cupcake Wrappers, Cupcake Toppers, and Styled by Sugar Shack Crafts
- Photography by Joycelyn Cabal of Jei-Angel Digital Design
- Red Velvet Divine Cupcakes and Strawberry Parfaits by Nikki Kekaualua of Cupcakes, Boom!
- Flowers by Fred Tomas of TI Events
- Free Kisses Sign, LOVE Burlap Banner, and Heart Cupcake Toppers by Vanessa Grant Events
- White Ruffle Table Cloth by Candy Crush Events