Sunny says: “To make these I used my original Apple Bread recipe and divided the ingredients in half. I placed the dry ingredients in the mason jar and wet ingredients on the label, along with some brief instructions. The ingredients in the jar will make one loaf of apple bread. The prefect way to get anyone hooked on one of my favorite recipes.
You will need…
(This is enough to make one mason jar full or one loaf of bread)
3/4 cup sugar
1 1/3 cup all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon
You will also need..
16oz mason jar
mason jar printable label
First measure all of the ingredients into a bowl.
Then give it a quick stir with a whisk.
Then lift the paper at the corners and pour into the jar. I tried this with a funnel and it was a mess. The wax paper works best trust me.
Then place the lid on tightly and apply the printable label with double stick tape. What I love about this gift is that it doesn’t have to be just a teacher gift. It can be given to anyone for any reason all throughout the fall or it can be used as a teacher gift any time of the year. It’s very versatile and I’m quite sure this won’t be my last gift in a jar. Happy new school year to all.”
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1⅓ cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 16oz mason jar
- wax paper
- First measure all of the ingredients into a bowl.
- Then give it a quick stir with a whisk.
- Pour half of the mixture onto a sheet of waxed paper.
- Then lift the paper at the corners and pour into the jar.
- Tap the jar against the counter to let the mixture settle. Then add the rest.
- I gave the jar a final tap after everything was added to let it all settle in there nicely.