I cannot get enough of rainbow food lately! There are just so many things to love about them…they’re pretty, happy, usually sweet, and just so darn fun to eat. My Unicorn Party Rainbow Marshmallow Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Recipe is not only tasty and easy to make but it’s just so darn cute on the table. I think you’re going to like it…
In my house we call this recipe Fruit Fluff but for this unicorn photo shoot I changed it to Fairy Fluff to keep in line with the whole magical theme. This is a great summer time dip and tastes so good served with strawberries. I was going to use strawberries actually but then I saw Bugles and thought they looked like unicorn horns so changed my mind. I know it’s a little hard to see from the pictures but I did spray the Bugles with Wilton Gold Color Mist to make them sparkle. They looked so pretty in the sunlight.
Before you get started here is what you are going to need:
- Block of cream cheese, jar of Marshmallow Fluff, & salt
- Vanilla Extract
- McCormick Neon Food Coloring
- McCormick Food Coloring
- Bugles, graham crackers, or fruit
- Wilton Gold Color Mist (if you plan to spray the Bugles or crackers)
- Set of small mixing bowls
After you mix up your ingredients (recipe below), evenly distribute the marshmallow cream cheese dip into mixing bowls. Add food coloring until you have reached the desired colors and then place the fluff mixture into a serving bowl.
Swirl the fluff around until you are happy with the look. I placed dollops of each color in the bowl so pink was next to yellow, yellow was next to green, green was next to blue, blue was next to purple, and purple was next to pink. I used a large skewer and went in circular motions until I reached my desired effect. Pretty right?
If you want to spray your Bugles too I suggest spreading them out on a wax paper lined cookie sheet and spray them outside. Let dry and then turn over to spray again. Leave the cookie sheet out to dry for a couple hours and then serve with your fluff. If you are a traditionalist you can also serve with strawberries…it’s very tasty.
- 8oz block of cream cheese, room temp
- Jar of Marshmallow Fluff
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Place room temp cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl along with jar of marshmallow fluff, and salt.
- Use hand mixer to blend well.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Equally distribute fluff mix in small mixing bowls.
- Add couple drops of food color at a time until you are satisfied with the results.
- Place each color in a serving bowl and swirl the colors together.
- Serve with fruit, graham crackers, or Bugles as shown above.